The customer is obliged to check the received products for any obvious defects or errors in delivery and inform «Ilias Gkonis Ltd» (hereinafter the "Company") as soon as possible and in any case within 2 days from the product’s receipt. After the expiry of the period of two days the products are considered to have been received at an excellent condition.
In case of n item being missing, please do let us know within 2 days from the date that the order was delivered to you.
Delivery of a wrong product
This would be the case where due to a proven Company’s fault, the product delivered to you, was other or substantially different from what you ordered. This error may have occurred either due to the wrong entry of the order in our e-Shop platform, either by mistake when preparing / packaging your order. In such a case, all the costs for the return of the wrong product and for sending the right one is undertaken by the Company and such procedure shall be handled as a top priority for the immediate replacement of the product.
Damaged or defect item
In case of a damaged item please contact as within 2 days from the day you received the goods.
For a damaged or defect item we would need:
- the product ID / description,
- a photo of the damaged part as well as
- a photo of the original packaging
It will be in our sole discretion to decide as to whether there will be compensation and what the value will be (this can be in a form of loyalty points provided that the recipient is a registered user or a replacement if that is possible).
If there is obvious damage in the external packaging, the issue is most likely to be caused by shipping mishandling. In this case please contact your local Post Office or the delivery agent first. Please note that the resolution process may differ from country to country.
We do not consider an item as damaged or defected in at least the following cases:
- any damaged caused to the product by opening the product packaging when receiving the product itself,
- differences that may appear when comparing the received item or its packaging with what was displayed in the website when placed the order. The product description as well as the product photos may change without any prior notice,
- the manufacturer does not recognize the item as damaged or defect,
- marks of any kind, bents or dents on the product packaging that cause no issues to the product itself.
Right to return a product
You have the right to withdraw from your original purchase and return the product and either purchase another product at the same price or a more expensive one by paying the price difference, or request for a refund, under the terms and conditions described in Article 7 of the Terms & Conditions, by completing and submitting the Declaration of Withdrawal.
You can return the product in person at our warehouse or via a courier. If you are going to return the product via a courier then you should:
- ensure that the proper packaging is used for a safe product delivery back to the Company
- place in the return package a document that indicates how you want to resolve the outstanding amount, in case of the product’s return is approved
- ship the parcel by courier (as a registered shipment) to the attention of the Returns Department. Please note that the return costs are incurred by the customer.
We would like to point out that in the event that the product does not meet all the above requirements it will be returned to the sender on his charge.
Where the conditions are met and the product’s return is being accepted, the consumer is either entitled to receive a credit note for the value of the product returned so as to buy another product of equal value or receive back the product’s price in the form of a refund.
Limitation of Liability
In case of repeated refunds or in the event that the Company, at its sole discretion, considers that the consumer abuses its refund rights or acts in bad faith, the Company is entitled to refuse to accept a returned product even if the above terms and conditions are met.
The Company reserves the right at any time to cancel or amend the Return Policy through publication of the relevant new terms and conditions on the E-Shop or its stores.
For any information about these Terms, please contact us in writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org