The customer is obliged to check the products received and inform «Ilias Gkonis Ltd» (hereinafter the "Company") as soon as possible and in any case within 2 days from the product’s receipt for any obvious external defects or errors in delivery. After the expiry of the period of two days the products are considered to have been received at an excellent condition.
Delivery of a wrong product
This would be the case where due to a proven Company’s fault, the product delivered to you, was other or substantially different from what you ordered. This error may have occurred either due to the wrong entry of the order from the sales department, either by mistake of the warehouse in packaging your order. We apologize in advance for this mistake. In such cases all the costs for the return of the wrong product and for sending the right one are undertaken by the Company and such procedure shall be handled as a top priority for the immediate replacement of the product.
Product returned for replacement
In case of a damaged or missing item please contact as within 2 days from the day you received the goods.
For a damaged or defect item we would need the product ID, a photo of the damaged part as well as a photo of the original packaging. It will be in our sole discretion to decide as to whether there will be compensation and what the value will be (this can be in a form of loyalty points provided that the recipient is a registered user or a replacement is that is possible).
If there is obvious damage in the packaging the issue is most likely to be caused by shipping mishandling. In this case please contact your local Post Office or the delivery agent first. Please note that the resolution process may differ from country to country.
We do not consider an item as damaged or defected in at least the following cases:
- Any damaged caused to the product by opening the product packaging when receiving the product itself.
- Differences that may appear when comparing the received item or its packaging with what was displayed in the website when placed the order. The product description as well as the product photos may change without any prior notice.
- The manufacturer does not recognize the item as damaged or defect.
- Marks of any kind, bents or dents on the product packaging that cause no issues to the product itself.
Right to withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from your original purchase and return the product and either purchase another product at the same price or a more expensive one by paying the price difference, or request for a refund, under the terms and conditions described in Article 7 of the Terms & Conditions, by completing and submitting the Declaration of Withdrawal.
If you are going to return the product via a courier:
1. You should pack the product in a larger box to be protected during shipment.
2. You should place in the package a document that indicates how you want to resolve the outstanding amount, if the return of the product is approved
3. You should send the parcel by courier, to the attention of the Returns Department. Please note that the return costs are charged to the customer.
We would like to point out that in the event that the product does not meet the above requirements it will be returned to the sender on his charge.
Where the conditions are met and the product’s return is being accepted the consumer is either entitled to receive a credit note for the value of the product returned so as to buy another product of equal value or receive back the product’s price in the form of a refund.
Limitation of Liability
In case of repeated refunds or in the event that the Company, at its sole discretion, considers that the consumer abuses its refund rights or acts in bad faith, the Company is entitled to refuse to return the product even if the above terms and conditions are met.
The Company reserves the right at any time to cancel or amend the Return Policy through publication of the relevant new terms and conditions on the E-Shop or its stores.
For any information about these Terms, please contact the Online Store at +357 99 061705 or send an email to the email address email@example.com.