F-4E Phantom II Hellenic (Greek) Air Force UP (Avionics Upgrade Program) detail conversion set for the Zoukei-Mura kit.
The set contains the following parts to convert the ZM kit into a Greek F-4E Phantom II example into an AUP currently in service with Hellenic (Greek) Air Force:
- Slatted outer wings (cast in a special hard resin to prevent warping) with separate slats
- Inboard slat inserts. No cutting is required for their installation
- ALQ-126 DIAS antennas for the radome, intakes as well as the chute cap (optionally used) with chin pod
- Formation "slime" lights with rivet detail (self adhesive white vinyl as well)
- Front cockpit parts with new main instrument panel, centre targetting unit and HUD, MFD, coaming (3D printed)
- Aft cockpit parts with new main instrument panel (2 parts), 2x MFD, centre console, L/H + R/H console, throttle handle, R/H joystick (3D printed)
- IFF antennae with gluing guide template
- Rear view RSO mirrors
- AIM-120 adapters
Please use reference material as need. Differences may exist between each aircraft.
In cooperation with Hypersonic Models.
Note: The instruction guide will be provided as a pdf file (electronic file). See for the relevant link at the product's page for downloading purposes.
Instruction Guide (ZEU_48-002-R.pdf, 5,605 Kb) [Download]