F-4E Phantom II Hellenic (Greek) Air Force detail conversion set for the Zoukei-Mura kit.
The set contains the following parts to convert the ZM kit into a Greek F-4E Phantom II example prior the AUP current version (Avionics Upgrade Program):
- Slatted outer wings (cast in a special hard resin to prevent warping) with separate slats (parts in the photos with grey primer to better show the detail)
- Inboard slat inserts. No cutting is required for their installation
- ALQ-126 DIAS antennas for the radome, intakes as well as the chute cap (optionally used)
- Formation "slime" lights with rivet detail (self adhesive white vinyl as well, the red in the photos is only for better visibility)
- TISEO pod (with a clear lens and visible internal detail)
- Strike cameras (more accurate than the kit contained parts)
- New cockpit detail for the RSO office comprising of L/H console, 3D printed throttle handle, radar scope with shroud and new instruments for the main IP
- Updated radar scope console (optionally used)
- Rear view RSO mirrors
Please use reference material as need. Differences may exist between each aircraft.
As this is a limited production set, the maximum quantity per order is set to 2 pieces.
In cooperation with Hypersonic Models.